The PRO 170 is one of the best-selling boats in America, and for good reason. It offers a balance of size and agility that makes it a bona fide fishing machine that’s also easy to own and store. It’s a great choice for both first-time boat owners and lake veterans.
Like all TRACKER® boats, the PRO 170 comes outfitted with a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor and Lowrance® fishfinder. And it’s backed by the TRACKER PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- 50 horses max w/a generous 11.4-gal. (43.15 L) fuel tank for significant range
- NEW rotomolded console w/more leg room, NEW open storage compartment & NEW windscreen
- 2 folding fishing seats w/bow & aft seat bases
- Lockable port cockpit rod box w/room for rods up to 7’ 6” (2.29 m)
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) aerated, rotomolded livewell in front of console
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel (see accessory options under Features/Options tab)
- DIAMOND COAT™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor & Lowrance® fishfinder
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact protection