The NITRO® ZV18 is an overbuilt big water fishing machine, created with input from the world's leading walleye anglers—and with an eye toward family boating as well. The deep, comfortable interior keeps diehard anglers secure in rough weather and families safe when cruising.
The aggressive Deep V hull slices through the chop on big lakes with smooth agility, and its wide beam provides plenty of stability for five anglers or family members to move around the deck with confidence. It sports a raft of fishing features that will please the pike, muskie, bass, or walleye angler, and ample storage throughout the boat holds more gear than you can imagine.
- Aggressive Deep V performance hull w/lifting strakes designed to take on big water
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- 26-gal. insulated aft Guardian™ livewell w/bait bucket & 5.5-gal. insulated bow baitwell w/removable bucket
- 3-level center rod locker w/organizers for rods up to 8'
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- Dual consoles w/flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-5x fishfinder, easy-to-read instrumentation, port glovebox & space to mount extra electronics
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/Vortex hubs, swing-away tongue & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability